GCSMES meets in different locations around the world. Started in 2006, the conference creates opportunities for researchers, students, entrepreneurs and policy makers with an interest in entrepreneurship & innovation, family business, small & medium enterprise and service innovation to meet and discuss developments in their fields, how to improve efficiency and quality of managerial practice research, and policy making. Known for its quality and collegiality, the GCSMES also provides an environment for early career researchers and more experienced academics to network, freely interact and strike collaborations in areas of mutual interest. Participants also get the opportunity to experience the beauty of the host city and country. The conference adds further value by creating publication opportunities, as well as greater visibility for local participants. More information about past GCSMES can be found at: www.gcsmes.org.
Dr. Waleed A. Aziz
Dr. Gehan Abdulahdi
Dr. Yomna A. Abdulla
Dr. Bora G. Aktan
Prof. Mukesh Kumar
Dr. Shaju George
- Accounting and Entrepreneurship
- Branding in SMEs
- CSR and Ethics in SMEs
- CRM and E-Business in SMEs
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Family Business
- Franchising and Outsourcing
- Healthcare Small Service Firms
- ICT and Innovation in SMEs
- Indigenous Entrepreneurship
- Supply Network Management in SMEs
- SMEs’ Women-Owned Businesses
- Legal Issues on SMEs Establishment and Ownership Forms
- Multinational and Transnational Enterprise
- Small Business Marketing Research
- Entrepreneurship and Service Innovation
- Sustainability and Economic Development in SMEs
- SMEs’ Tourism and Hotel Enterprises
- Procurement Management in SMEs
- SMEs’ Competitiveness Performance
- Cross Cultural Issues on Entrepreneurship
- Customer Engagement and Relationship Marketing in SMEs
- Environmental Quality Management and Sustainability & Green business
- SMEs’ Financing Issues
- SMEs and Business Reengineering
- Human Resource Management in SMEs
- Managing Internationalization in SMEs
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Entrepreneurship and Risk Awareness
- SMEs’ Operations Strategy
- SME/Entrepreneurial Marketing Strategy
- Social Entrepreneurship
A 500-word abstract of the paper including research questions, methodology and expected results along with a brief curriculum vitae and contact details should be submitted initially. Authors of selected abstracts will then be invited to submit full original papers.
- Times New Roman
- Maximum 10 Pages, Font Size 12, Times New Roman, Single Spacing (for Full Paper)
- APA Referencing Style
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISSN 2535-9835.
- Top quality papers will be considered for possible publication in Psychology & Marketing, and in Journal of Macromarketing.
- A special edition of International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management will be published featuring top quality papers in the field.
- A research book is also in the pipeline.